What tire would be better?

• Courser C/T

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Toyo M/T

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Something else

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i had Kelly safari tsr's and i loved them went anywhere in the mud and snow were quiet on the road and i would reccomend them to anyone they wear great and i want to buy another set i had mine for 6 months and put about 10-13k on them and they barly wore

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my Goodyear Duratracs! Theyre quiet and super meaty and bite like crazy! They were only $165 a piece for my 33x12.15R15s and I will continue to buy them! Granted theyre only 6ply but I don't need anything heavier for a 1500

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I gotta say go with the duratracs if you can get them, by far the best value for your money. I have 10 plys and they wear like iron, are quiet on the road and you can go anywhere with them

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Just remember tires are a pretty big investment. Get good tires that will last but also get what you want. If your not 100% happy with the way a tire looks don't settle for it because deep down you won't be happy.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
i had Kelly safari tsr's and i loved them went anywhere in the mud and snow were quiet on the road and i would reccomend them to anyone they wear great and i want to buy another set i had mine for 6 months and put about 10-13k on them and they barly wore

Those are basically dura-tracs too, kelly is goodyears sister company.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt hesitate to run any of these imo..Nitto trails, toyo mt, mickey mtz, mickey atz, duratracs, cooper stts

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy has Nitto trails on his truck, same size your looking at, and he love em. Not to mention he gets great wear out of em.