3 inch or 2 inch lift block?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lt1bbody

Reaction score
I have 92 k1500 and i cranked the front 2 inches. Now the front sits higher than the rear. I kind of want a slight rake to the truck. What blocks should i get in the rear? Anyone have pics of 3 inch and a crank?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tried to measure from the ground up to the bottom of the upper wheel arch? like right in the center of each wheel, up to the bottom of the fender lip?

That could tell you about how much difference there is. I cranked mine up and it's not level looking, but my front and rear is at 37 inches with some small 255/70-16 tires.

So with this info let's say you got 40 inches in the front, and 37 in the back, you'd want a 3 inch block or bigger to level it out, bigger if you want rake. if you got 40 out front and 38 in back a 3 inch block would be perfect to give you about a 1 inch rake. it depends on how much rake you want really. I think factory the back is 2 inches higher then the front, so if you went up 2 in the front from stock you'd want 2 inches in the back to keep a rake, a 3 inch might be too much, and 1 inch or 1.5 might give it slight rake but almost level or level.

So I'd find a level spot and measure it up and get an idea or where you're at first.