3/6 on rclb help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aubrycox

Reaction score
im wanting to do a 3/6 drop on my rclb and i got a couple questions. if i bought 3 inch lowering springs, would the ride be bad and would i need a spring compressor to put them in? and what about the angles? will i be fine with the 3 inch lowering springs or will it be all messedd up?

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
ok for starters welcome, and using the 3" drop springs will require you to put in new wheel alignment bolt sets so after they are install you can get the alignment done. the ride is altered, but not too terribly, but it will be noticeable. the angles will stay within a decent spec so u wont usually have alignment issue or driving issues. Spring compressors aren't NEEDED, but they do make the process nicer if ur not familiar with doing suspension work. but if you take all the load off the suspension in the air and disassemble everything, they will just fall out, something it will take a pry bar or 2 if they are frozen in an old isolator. other than that you should be good to go. but only 3 in the front and 6 in the back will still give u an interesting front wheel gap vs. the rear