3/4 ton springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a half ton and wanting to do a lift and use 3/4 ton springs since i tow and don't want a huge block in the rear. Now does anyone know how much lift 3/4 ton springs give you. I tried the search but on my cellphone on taptalk its not all that easy for me for some reason. Any help would be great.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I have a half ton and wanting to do a lift and use 3/4 ton springs since i tow and don't want a huge block in the rear. Now does anyone know how much lift 3/4 ton springs give you. I tried the search but on my cellphone on taptalk its not all that easy for me for some reason. Any help would be great.

I've heard anywhere between 1.5in to 3in

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

I'm wondering the same question....