2008 Nisan Titan Wheels HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blortz

Reaction score
So i have a 1998 gmc sierra ext cab short box, it currently has the factory 16x7 inch rims, im unsure of the offest i think +12 mm i was able to get my hands on a set of brand new 2008 Nissan titan wheels and i wanted to put them on my truck, they are 18x8 inch rims with what i believe is a +25 mm offset, i know they have the same center bore size and 6x5.5inch offset, but i need to know if i will risk any rubbing of the tires and what size tire i can go with???

i was thinking of going with Cooper Discoverer At3 all terrain tires.

Any help would be very appreciated, unsure if my information is correct just doing some surfing on google.

Attachments

• ALY05015U.jpg
    ALY05015U.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2012-Nissan-Titan-Pro-4x-Crew-Cab-wheels.jpg
    2012-Nissan-Titan-Pro-4x-Crew-Cab-wheels.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 25

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
halfassed has them on his, take a look at his build thread.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
You didn't mention what size tire you wanted. I have nissan wheels, but not same as yours.

I have 255/70r18 bridgestones. They rub the upper lip of the front fenders on a really hard bump.

blortz

Reaction score
You didn't mention what size tire you wanted. I have nissan wheels, but not same as yours.

I have 255/70r18 bridgestones. They rub the upper lip of the front fenders on a really hard bump.

i was hoping for something like 275/65 r18

but i dont want it to rub so those might be a little big... how was the mounting depth with the offset and what not??? i really like the nissan wheels i picked up and i got a buddy to make some custom center caps for them so they dont say nissan anymore.

what size should i go with??? i have a 98 gmc sierra k1500 with z71 package

maybe.. 265/65r18????

some assistance would be great as i dont want there to be any rubbing or tire fitment issures

thanks guys!

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
From my google searching they should be the same offset as yours.

Overall they are about an inch or so wider than stock on each side. That's why they rub the lip of the fender. I was running 255/65r18 before and they didn't rub.

I will also add that I have no lift on the front. It's the factory ride height.

blortz

Reaction score
From my google searching they should be the same offset as yours.

Overall they are about an inch or so wider than stock on each side. That's why they rub the lip of the fender. I was running 255/65r18 before and they didn't rub.

I will also add that I have no lift on the front. It's the factory ride height.

Sweet I too have factiry z71 ride height,any rubbing while turning??? Is yours a z71 , I want the biggest tire I can fit with noo rubbing issues

Thanks