2000 K2500 Crew L31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTOken

Reaction score
These pics are from several years ago while it still looked new. I did get the truck brand new July 2000. It has about 45k miles on it right now. Since it had no air bags, I added the TransAm steering wheel since Im a Pontiac nut.

Right now Im in the process of replacing intake and head gaskets. Looking for cheap cam upgrade, anyone?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome man, any other upgrades done to that beast?
btw: i love Crew Crab gmt400s

GTOken

Reaction score
Well not much, I put on factory running boards which I think improved the looks greatly. I put a Flomaster exhaust on which was a waste of money and its already rusted out after only about 4yrs. I put a roll top bed cover on which I absolutely love. Next is a set of Edelbrock headers and a better cam. Ive been trying to get input on what cam to choose. Something that will drop in pretty easy give me more low end power and not hurt the fuel economy.

GTOken

Reaction score
I just remembered I have also added wheel spacers out back. And added front air damn. Sheesh its been so long since Ive gave my baby any love I cant remember all the stuff Ive done over the years. The truck is resting nicely in my garage right now waiting for me to finish the gasket replacement and cam upgrade.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo