2000 GMC C/3500 Crew Cab Dually 5/7 on 22's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about 5th wheel capabilities?
Not mine, but you get the point.
Anyone who says a correctly lowered or bagged truck can't tow or haul anything is not only wrong, they've usually got precisely zero experience with lowered vehicles.

Attachments

• new trailer 2.jpg
    new trailer 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 35

dragoz2020

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question for the Board: I ordered a set of whhels from 323 Dually Sportz out of Los Angeles, CA. I have been waiting now for about 10 weeks and was supposed to get my wheels and fenders weeks ago. I have been getting excuses and explanations for teh delay - always something new but never anything that would make sense to me and certainly no proof of the problem - like pics of my rims that were supposedly not passing QC at the powder coat shop. Has anyone had this issue and does anyone have info on this shop? I will not say anything bad, but I am getting concerned about my $3500 deposit.

MarKist

Reaction score
I have a question for the Board: I ordered a set of whhels from 323 Dually Sportz out of Los Angeles, CA. I have been waiting now for about 10 weeks and was supposed to get my wheels and fenders weeks ago. I have been getting excuses and explanations for teh delay - always something new but never anything that would make sense to me and certainly no proof of the problem - like pics of my rims that were supposedly not passing QC at the powder coat shop. Has anyone had this issue and does anyone have info on this shop? I will not say anything bad, but I am getting concerned about my $3500 deposit.
Nice truck, how does it ride with the bell tech shocks? I need to replace mine and since you have the 5/7 as I do I was curious as-to how you like there shocks. I have 16” on mine too. Thanks

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have taken my deposit back at the first whiff of bullshìt, but that's just me.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, how does it ride with the bell tech shocks? I need to replace mine and since you have the 5/7 as I do I was curious as-to how you like there shocks. I have 16” on mine too. Thanks
Don't use the nitro drop shocks they ride horrible. If you want belltech shocks get the street an performance ones. Use an extender on the rear regardless of what shocks you decide to use.

I have kyb to put on mine after the drop, I saw them recommended alot an use them on C10s so I know they ride well. Fronts 344265 rear 344483

MarKist

Reaction score
Don't use the nitro drop shocks they ride horrible. If you want belltech shocks get the street an performance ones. Use an extender on the rear regardless of what shocks you decide to use.

I have kyb to put on mine after the drop, I saw them recommended alot an use them on C10s so I know they ride well. Fronts 344265 rear 344483
Thanks!

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Also thanks. I knew not to use the nitros, but would be interested in you impression of the kyb once you have them installed and a couple hundred miles on them.

my concern with the belltech is they are the same exact shocks as for an s10, amd a 1 ton CC dually on semis is about as opposite in both sprung amd unsprung weights as you can get to an s10 on 17s. , lol.