2001-2006 K2500 Ext Cab/Crew Cab pickup truck 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Looking for either a Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra, K2500, 8 lug, Ext cab or Crew cab, leather or cloth interior, 6.0 engine, 4L80E, stock height in either silver, pewter, white, black or dark blue/indigo. If has a broken exhaust manifold bolt or 2, ends only, I can deal with that via the exhaust clamps made for that. 200k miles or less preferred with meticulous repair and maintenance records. No dents but a scrape or 2 is ok. NO! sun/moon roof. Needs to be close enough to PNW to be feasible. If I find the right one, I will be selling my Tahoe Z71. Pics appreciated and a CarFax. No accidents unless is very minor and no air bag deployed. Thanks for any help.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
When and if I do find the truck I want, I will be selling my 2005 Z71 that has been well taken care of and is in tip top shape and a solid performer. I have done extensive work to it and have all paperwork to back it up. I have no idea what I will be asking, yet. It is an Oregon truck and has no rust.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach