200 bucks for complete 95 interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys i have a 92 z71. it has red interior with the 60/40 split seat. i can get a complete 95 interior for 200 bucks that is blueand that includes the power bucket seats, center console, carpet, headliner, all the plastic panels for the extended cab portion, door panels and the back seat. is this a good deal and am i going to have any mounting problems with the power seats. and will i be able to run the door panels for the 95 in my 92 without any issues.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I paid 100 bucks for just my seat, so as far as monies goes is say that's a good deal. also I'm pretty sure there are guys out there that have used the new panels on the older doors but I'm not sure what all is exactly involved.

sent from the c1500 Denali

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah it helps when you know the owner of the junk yard lol i got an offroad bumper, skid plates, factory body bolts, a roof rack bar, and tail pipes for like 110 bucks

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
all wiring will be a tad different but you can do it, id personally find another bench, especially a split bench, id never trade that for buckets and console.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all wiring will be a tad different but you can do it, id personally find another bench, especially a split bench, id never trade that for buckets and console.

I like the split bench but I've been wanting the buckets for forever. I couldn't ever find them for my blazer and I loved my z28.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why do all the work for a blue interior? gray or tan FTW.

Rather blue than red. If I could get the gray in this good of condition I would jump all over it but this interior is perfect. Seats don't even show wear. They ain't even faded out. Center console is only missing the cassette thing and I can get that from another truck in the yard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2