2 things that annoy the crap out of me with our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
another thing that annoys me the most is breaking handles on my door on the inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
If you replace hinge pins and door handles at the same time, you will stop replacing door handles. Thats usually the culprit. That and grease the latches once in a while.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
another thing that annoys me the most is breaking handles on my door on the inside

Its always fun walking to the passenger side of the truck and your company saying "Oh, you don't need to open the door for me" but you're like "Nah, I just need to unlock my door" and crawl across the seats to unlock it.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its always fun walking to the passenger side of the truck and your company saying "Oh, you don't need to open the door for me" but you're like "Nah, I just need to unlock my door" and crawl across the seats to unlock it.

LMAO FOR REALZ!!!!!! Hahahahahahahha

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
If you replace hinge pins and door handles at the same time, you will stop replacing door handles. Thats usually the culprit. That and grease the latches once in a while.

This x1000, plus clean and lubricate the latches, and the contact areas where the rods slide in the back of the access panel.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took mine off so they slide without being in those plastic guides best thing I've done to fix

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Since bad wipers are annoying this might help.
Claybar the windshield and the rest of the glass. I bet you will be shocked by how much dirt you find in the clay. Doing this helps the blade make perfect lush contact with the glass for a better wipe.
I personally use this glass sealant I got a long long time ago I think its called rain-x but a quarter size drop does the entire windshield and lasts about a month.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Something weird is going on the with the pedal and transmission. My truck doesn't do that. I did drive a friends Traverse with a 6speed......super annoying, downshifted all the time! That engine must not have any torque.

The wipers are kinds goofy. First wipe is dry, and so are the last one or two. Also wipers don't last like they used to. I think they've all cheapened up.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
I occasionally get some wiper hop, but its doesn't bug me too much. What does bug me often is that the wipers only have two speeds: FAST and WAY TOO FAST.