1999 K3500 CCSB Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Nothing major just yet, just a new windshield, tinted windows all the way around, a decent polish and a set of simulators until the right wheels come along.
You must be registered for see images attach

Keep us update man!

dwilliams471

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decided it was time for the old girl to have a facelift, and wanted to be able to see a little more at night... I have always liked the Chevrolet grilles better on black trucks (personal preference, not a scientifically approved research project), so I went with a new Chevy grille as well.

dwilliams471

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the dually has less than 100k original miles, I really want to keep the miles low. I do enjoy driving it every day, but have decided to let it go into semi-retirement and just use it to haul the car trailers. So now I have a kid hauler to go along with the toy-hauler dually. Here is the new daily. She needs a little more work, but she is doing fine for now. I'll have to create a new post for it.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to hook up to the enclosed car trailer for a test run. Eventhough it was empty, still pretty impressed with how it handled it compared to the daily driver I was using to pull it. Next up will be loading the trailer and taking it up the road
Is it just me or does the truck look happier hooked up to the trailer?