1999 K3500 CCSB Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban I think a suburban would be killer sitting like that. I was open to both when I started looking a while back, but came across the Tahoe first, so went with it.
Yes I think so too! If I can ever get this truck off DD duty, it's going to eventually get some custom stuff done to it. Currently it sits low in the front because it needs some front end work done. Springs are saggy after 191,000+ miles on crappy Houston area roads.

dwilliams471

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I think so too! If I can ever get this truck off DD duty, it's going to eventually get some custom stuff done to it. Currently it sits low in the front because it needs some front end work done. Springs are saggy after 191,000+ miles on crappy Houston area roads.

Sweet, good luck with it, can't wait to see it come along with some customizations. Pretty cool to have a 20+ year old DD, I know I enjoy mine.

dwilliams471

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a while, but wanted to share Big Booty Judy is still around and finally getting her to how I envisioned it. Top picture is the day I brought her home, middle is a couple of years into it, bottom is as she is today. Went back with stock tire size 225/75 and lowered just a little to close the fender gap. I know, why would I go with a smaller tire and lower a dually??? It improved the low-end "get up and go" while towing, rides better and I personally prefer how it looks since it's my truck. Also did a complete front-end rebuild, bushings, ball joints, a-arms, steering link bar, etc.... Small piece of advice, go ahead and replace the intermediate steering shaft while you're at it. You'll be wondering why there is still a little play in the steering if you don't do it... Next up, new exhaust.
You must be registered for see images attach