1998 GMC 15000 (PROJECT TRUCK!!!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC REBEL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im New from SC (98 GMC)

HI yall im new here and Im young, but hopefully i can be accepted in this forum. anyway,This is my recently bought 1998 GMC Sierra c1500. needs some work, i know, but with the right knowledge, money, and elbow greese, i will get it done! btw i am going for the murdered out look.. ( Im not trying to copy you, southern pride.lol)
You must be registered for see images attach

These are the claws going on later this week after the paintjob...

Going to get a new bumper and paint it black..

That is all the pictures that i have as of right now, but here is a list of all the things i have done to it:
Replaced carpet(black)
Replaced Seats and Got custom camo Seat covers
New fender
New color matched grille
blacked out Tailights
Black low profile toolbox with CB ball mount antenna whip
will post pics of interior tomorrow

thanks guys for looking
(p.s. this is my first time posting pics on a forum do if they suck...oh welll):uhoh2:

Last edited:

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's a chrome bumper you're going to have to get it sandblasted before you paint it to strip the chrome. If you're getting a shop to paint the truck take them the sandblasted bumpers and have them do those too.

Those tires look pretty big for a stock 2wd...

SC REBEL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's a chrome bumper you're going to have to get it sandblasted before you paint it to strip the chrome. If you're getting a shop to paint the truck take them the sandblasted bumpers and have them do those too.

Those tires look pretty big for a stock 2wd...
Thanks for the info and i forgot to mention the 3in. BL and 2in suspension. lol my bad..

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll be honest, when I saw GMC 15000 I thought it was going to be a 90,000Lb trailer towing monster lol, guess it was a typo