1997 ecsb Z71 1,775 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
plenty of rich kid families out there........ wouldn't be surprised for a parent to buy it for a kid today but would be surprised if a rich kid wants a 17 year old truck. they want new! as far as flat spots.....i bet it was driven enough to keep that from being a problem. letting a vehicle sit is horrible for it. 1775 miles in 17 years equals about 9 miles a month.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
plenty of rich kid families out there........ wouldn't be surprised for a parent to buy it for a kid today but would be surprised if a rich kid wants a 17 year old truck. they want new! as far as flat spots.....i bet it was driven enough to keep that from being a problem. letting a vehicle sit is horrible for it. 1775 miles in 17 years equals about 9 miles a month.

but there will be the one rich family that will say they got their kid an old beat up truck just because it is a 97 and their son isn't spoiled because he doesn't have a 2014...