1997 Blackbox Connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know if anyone has recreated the Blackbox ecm connectors? I was thinking of doing the 411 swap, and it sure would be nice to just make an adapter that has the blackbox female plugs on one end routed to the 411 male connectors for a simple solution without messing with the stock wiring too much.
Probably a dumb question as I'm sure someone would have found these already if available.
Thanks
Alex

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The repin is just TOO easy to justify making and adapter. Even if an adapter were to be made there are still a few connections that would need to me made.

Jeff

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, it'd be far more complicated and problematic to make adapters than it would be just to do the re-pinning

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The repin is just TOO easy to justify making and adapter. Even if an adapter were to be made there are still a few connections that would need to me made.

Jeff
I figured as much, just would be nice to make the adapter and be able to just plug most of them in within 5 seconds.
Thanks Jeff! I've had your repin instructions for awhile, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.