1996 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Well. That's a tough Burb to try and follow up with.

Here's my old wagon.
You must be registered for see images attach

SmittySS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Jrgunn.
I will primarily be using the truck as a daily driver, but with the occasional hauling of a car trailer, utility trailer, or scrap metal trailer.
I guess I could have gone with a little bit smaller truck for my needs... but why :p

If, in time, I make it nice enough, and the fuel economy/cost isn't a problem, we may use it for some family vacations.
Currently our family vacation ride is our 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon. It's our 'round town family car, and great on trips. We tow an 1988 Coleman pop-up with it, but it would be nice to get a little bigger old camper. I'm not sure I want to tow a bigger camper with the Roadmaster, and the extra space of the Suburban is just calling out me to take a vacation trip in it :p

SmittySS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good! I don't know what it is about the color combo on my Suburban, the Green with the Tan/Gold (minus the blue and silver drives door of course)... it seems more like a GMC than a Chevy to me...
I can't really tell what color yours is from this pic, but it does have a cool "artistic" effect with that lighting.

Well. That's a tough Burb to try and follow up with.

Here's my old wagon.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks good! I don't know what it is about the color combo on my Suburban, the Green with the Tan/Gold (minus the blue and silver drives door of course)... it seems more like a GMC than a Chevy to me...
I can't really tell what color yours is from this pic, but it does have a cool "artistic" effect with that lighting.

Thanks! And no filters or anything, just the right angle at the right time of the day, but I believe it's the same paint code as yours! Emerald Metallic Green, but I'm not sure what the silver code is,

It's a little dirty right now, so it's kind of hiding the green.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im a new member and new owner, and coincidentally have the same as the OP: 96 K2500 burb with 454. pics arent worth showing, still bone stock and peeling paint.