1995 GMC 1500 Partout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy the antennae bezel & antennae. I’d buy the whole assembly including the cable too. Would be great if you could post a photo since I can’t find the part #.
I’m located in Spain willing to pay the for shipping costs.

Chewy11B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy the antennae bezel & antennae. I’d buy the whole assembly including the cable too. Would be great if you could post a photo since I can’t find the part #.
I’m located in Spain willing to pay the for shipping costs.

You must be registered for see images attach

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
That’s the one! Will you sell a single taillight as well? There are a couple of other things I’ll need as well. I’m looking for a stock wiring harness for a 454/4L80e. Didn’t stop to think that shipping will likely exceed the price of the antennae but I’m repairing a fire damaged K3500 and probably need to replace other bits.
If you could sell me the coolant overflow and the brake fluid reservoir that’d be great.

Edit:
Additionally, I’m looking for the trans refil dipstick & engine oil dipstick, if you’re willing to sell them separately.

Edit II:
Forget about the rear taillight, just saw that this is a GMC 1500, not a chevy.

Last edited: