1994 tbi engine concern.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay this is my first post on this site so sorry if i posted in the wrong spot. I would like more torque and horse out of my truck and the engine is getting a little tired anyways. I was wondering has anyone dealt with jasper engines in there trucks, especially with jasper's class 2 engines. I was also wondering how many miles i could get out of it? I have heard both good and bad things about them. Any input would be helpful!!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have used Jasper Motors before, but not in one of our trucks. They seem to be decent. That's about all the help I can offer

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have installed a 307 Olds motor in a 91 Caddy, a 4.6L in a F-150 and a 3.8L in a 80's Buick. Last Summer I installed one of their Transmissions in a 2008 F-250 and it seemed to work really good. And I installed a couple of their rear ends also. Haven't seen any issues with then either

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
We used to use them at work. Only issue we ever had was a 302 that was damaged in shipment. Rocker arm had been slammed into something and one of the pushrods was bent. They quickly sent us a new push rod and rocker arm, and that old truck is still running to this day. I have seen some stuff heli-coiled on them, but thats what you got to do sometimes when you make re-mans.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright thank you!, but i found a local shop that does good work i think i will go that route. that way if i have problems i can go right to the source. What do you guys think?