1994 stepside new purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
By the way, look under the truck and see if you've got skid plates, or look in the glove box and run your rpo codes. There's a code for Z71 but I can't remember it.

That being said, even if it has skid plates, it could still be a 4x4 as the skid plates were an option on them. I'd say check the shocks but I HOPE they've been changed by now lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
At this stage about the only way you could tell if it was a Z is running the rpos, if im not mistaken a z71 uses the rpo code z71, not 100% sure on that though. Nice truck none the less.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont have the z71 code but it has a g80 skid plates and f44 suspension just no decals. I just changed the shocks to monroe reflex monotubes, the original shocks were black.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
At this stage about the only way you could tell if it was a Z is running the rpos, if im not mistaken a z71 uses the rpo code z71, not 100% sure on that though. Nice truck none the less.