1994 Silverado Sportside - Custom Craft Conversion Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m currently looking for a Fiberglass Tonneau (Preferably A.R.E) For a K1500 Sportside. My bed rails are currently detached because of rust and I would like to incorporate them into a fiberglass tonneau.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decided to take the tow mirrors off after one of them broke while I was trying to adjust them. I’ll post a picture of the new mirrors on the truck soon. Here is a picture of the mirrors from Amazon

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 200k the original odometer went bad around 120k and the one I have now says about 80k

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could just take the one I have now apart and roll it forward but I rather not sit there with a screwdriver turning it for an hour lol

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and I took the old trailer wiring off and reconnected the pt604 connector and one of the wires broke off so I cut the male connector off and re-soldered a similar male connector end on and after 2 days I have no taillights and hyper flashing lol. So I guess that male end I took off a Nissan harness must not carry enough current. So now I’ll have to go to my cheap pick a part that has like 50 k1500’s and snag a connector. Also my third brake light comes on when I turn the headlights on so to keep this story short you should always use oem connectors.