1994 Sierra crew cab 4x4 dually, 6" suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
That's gonna be bada$$ when it's done. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

I'm in the market for a CCLB dually but they are HARD to find around here, in good shape anyway.

Davidk3500

Reaction score
The front is all assembled, going to put the blocks and leafs in tonight. Other than a broken brake line from moving the calliper around I have one small issue. The sway bar just barely fits on to get a nut on top with no room for the rubber piece. Anyone ever heated up and bend the flat ends on the sway bar before?

I'll take some pictures tonight or tomorrow when I can pull it outside and you can see it better.

Davidk3500

Reaction score
Got it back today from getting the tires on and the alignment done, drives perfectly straight. I just have to make up some brackets for the front brake lines.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 33

Davidk3500

Reaction score
Having trouble posting pictures.... Maybe this one will work better. Sorry I can't figure out why they keep coming up sideways

Last edited:

Davidk3500

Reaction score
Ha thanks! Being from ontario it needs rockers bad, they are next on the list. Then I'll put the new box and that on and paint it. So jealous of all you guys on here with mint trucks and nice paint.

Davidk3500

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a picture of a truck like mine with a six inch suspension lift with a two inch body lift? Or any truck with these lifts combined? I'm considering adding the 2" body lift to mine and I want to see what it looks like. Aside from the pictures requested, any thoughts or suggestions is much appreciated.