1994 K1500 Power Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fan7

Reaction score
I have a 94 K1500 that has power seats. The controls of the seat are in the front and not on the side. The other day the front left bolt that holds the seat base to the seat frame snapped out. I took the entire seat apart and found that there is actually some metal missing from where the nut insert is located. I have gone to 2 junk yards and have searched some 30 to 40 trucks and suburbans and can not find the seat base that has the power seat controls in the front. everything I am finding has the controls in the side. Anyone have one laying around or any ideas? I have my fab shop trying to repair it but I have no idea how long it will take them and I need to get it ready for when the snow starts falling here in Colorado...

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just dealt with this.

Find one with the older seat style, like the 87-93 - even if it doesn't have power seats that frame is the same and the power module bolts to the frame.

str8fan7

Reaction score
just dealt with this.

Find one with the older seat style, like the 87-93 - even if it doesn't have power seats that frame is the same and the power module bolts to the frame.
AWESOME!!!! Thank you. I wasn't sure if they had the bracket already in it or not..