1994 Chevy C1500 Stepside “Black Lightning”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlindsey19

Reaction score
Is there a pull-a-part junkyard around you? My closest one had a sale on engines and transmissions and they gave me 20% off on the set of Vortec heads I bought. Still had thread sealant on the bolts and paint on the valve springs when I yanked them off the tahoe they were in which was a shame. $40 for a recently rebuilt set of Vortec heads lol.
The pick a part junkyard near me is the reason I’m in this mess lol. Plus I don’t trust that yard more than I could throw it. Most of the vehicles go in there with 300-500k miles and are wore out. I’d rather play it safe than ruin my motor again.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pick a part junkyard near me is the reason I’m in this mess lol. Plus I don’t trust that yard more than I could throw it. Most of the vehicles go in there with 300-500k miles and are wore out. I’d rather play it safe than ruin my motor again.
I hear you on that one lol.