1994 Chevrolet ZR1500 $144,900.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was a guy back in the day who did a while Corvette complete front and rear subframe/ suspension brakes steering graft on a 1500

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Curious.

Noticed that the price went up to $154,900.00 and now the vehicle is no longer available.

Went and checked the sellers other items and it looks like
another one is for sale at that $144,900.00 number.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Seems as though the blue one doesn't have the finished underside pictured in the ad.

WV_Dave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the blue one only has an LT4 where his latest two builds have LT5s in them. The bronze colored one he just finished up is next level. The entire interior was redone too. All three builds are detailed out on his youtube channel.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I watched the builds on the guys YouTube channel. I think they are sweet. But that’s a lot of dough. Would pay that for the trucks before the Camaro or vette. I work on the C8’s at work and talk about a real pain. Try doing a transmission swap on the c8. Talk about a nightmare. Takes longer to get to the unit than to actually R&R the darn thing.