1994 1500 & 1999 2500 TD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Installed the new door handle so now i dont have to reach my hand outside to open the door. Now off to swap grilles between the two trucks.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Got quite a bit done today. Started off with the door handle which i mentioned in my last post. Then i was able to swap the grilles. Now onto the pics

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Yeah she is coming along one step at a time. Won't have anytime next week with our work schedule and school, but hopefully find the time one night after work to get the tires swapped, balanced, and mounted. Yeah, im hoping you get ride of the Volkswagen soon so our trucks can hangout together in the parking lot lol.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
soon enough the car will get parked or sold, but I'm enjoying the being able to go 400 miles on 50-60 worth of gas compared to the truck with its 10mpg.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Had someone come look at the 94' today. Guy and his 15 yr old son about to get his license. They were only here for ten minutes, looking it over and starting it up. Only thing the kid said the whole time was "man its loud, and thats exactly what i want, a loud truck". About 10 minutes after they left, they texted me and asked what the lowest i would take. We'll see if i ever see them again.