1994 1500 & 1999 2500 TD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
welcome from mass nice pair of gmt's you have, good deal on the 2500 you got good luck with it

Thanks! Yeah i know. Most of them in my area are $4000+. So when i seen it listed on craigslist, i jumped on it. He didnt respond to my first text/email or phone call. But was persistant, and it payed off. He had 16 people call in the first day, but was having second thoughts of selling it. But, for some reason he picked me, and i am so glad he did!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Few more pictures i snapped while i was bored between classes. I check how the body lift was done tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347379783634.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347379783634.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347379794014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347379794014.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 46
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347379803564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347379803564.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Ive got a few things to say today. FIrst off, could someone assist me in becoming a full member so that i can post in the for sale section? And secondly, It was slow at work, so i took some time to snoop around the engine bay. I looked for the PMD, and it as not in its normal spot. Alright, its been relocated, but to where? I first looked inbetween the bumper holes, where its normally put, but it was not there. Turns out it is on he bumper, but on the drivers side corner. How do you guys think this location will work? It seems to be working fine.. Also, bought a new air filter today. Fram Heavy Duty. $18 from oreily. I also bout some diesel kleen, and filled the tank. Loving this truck more and more everyday!

If anyone is intersted in the blue truck, pm me and ill give you some info. I am located in Michigan.

Last edited:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Your truck sure is a beaut! How do you like that tag bumper? Good quailty? Ive been looking at them for a while now, but heard bad things about the previous owner. Also, do you like the look and functionality of the tow mirrors? Im wondering if i would like them on my truck or not.

Thanks again for the compliment.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Your truck sure is a beaut! How do you like that tag bumper? Good quailty? Ive been looking at them for a while now, but heard bad things about the previous owner. Also, do you like the look and functionality of the tow mirrors? Im wondering if i would like them on my truck or not.

Thanks again for the compliment.

I have no complaints about the bumper or mirrors. I love them both! Quality seems to be pretty good.