1993 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you will read different things but from my personal recent experience the 94+ inner bumper brackets are about half an inch longer than 93 or older ones. Trust me, it makes all the difference in the world. I just got the outer brackets off of the same truck just to have a complete set. You will need the newer filler piece between the grille and bumper and the two fender extensions on both sides of it. I was lucky to find all that to match my trucks paint. All in all, it was about a $150 job with all that plus corners and the grille. Very well worth it.

Well hopefully I can find all that some day...

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright so I visited a you pull it yard an hr away from me and all they had were grilles that were pretty beat up.. Where would be the cheapest place to find a 94-98 chevy grille along with everything I need to do the swap?

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The grille guard looks good, plus the LED light bar and the updated grille make a huge difference. Nice job!