1993 GMC Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
yeah 96k1500 had a visor that had cab lights and a visor that goes over them and are seperate, but mine is a visor with the lights that are built into the lip

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey Jonathan.

Remember how you were asking about the Jet adjustable fuel pressure regulator that was offered in LMC.

Well, it's $120. It also looks like a pretty basic unit to me.

This looks like a higher quality unit, that will have much more usefulness, and it's cheaper. I'm definitely going to be ordering this soon, mainly for the fact that it has the correct PSI range for our trucks, and it has a vacuum port to increase pressure with boost (yes, I know that most don't need this, but it's nice to have in case you ever do).

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/maa-4307m/overview/

Anyways, just thought I'd stop by and let you know.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Jonathan.

Remember how you were asking about the Jet adjustable fuel pressure regulator that was offered in LMC.

Well, it's $120. It also looks like a pretty basic unit to me.

This looks like a higher quality unit, that will have much more usefulness, and it's cheaper. I'm definitely going to be ordering this soon, mainly for the fact that it has the correct PSI range for our trucks, and it has a vacuum port to increase pressure with boost (yes, I know that most don't need this, but it's nice to have in case you ever do).

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/maa-4307m/overview/

Anyways, just thought I'd stop by and let you know.

The one Xtreme efi sells is great too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
Thanks i was on the gmc4x4 fourm and found rvmorse machining makes them to go with their bored out TB im gonna hold off on rust repair n gonna do the mechanical side first cause im still gonna drive the truck n there is no poont to put new sheetmetal on right away n it rust it will be getting new fuel lines j filter cause it froze a couple days ago i also ordered some rpojector sealed beams cause im tired of having my super dim lights