1993 GMC Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
i already got a rust free driverside door i wanna get front fenders next i have stopped the rust from growing :D

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
yup led bulbs almost all around (i know the cost will be high at first) clear headlights and turn signal, led (stock looking) taillights, 4 light on the light munt for the brush guard, 32 inch tires with some mickey thompson classic III ome towing mirrors with the led turn signals in them, rebuild the engine to make some good power and give it that 70's look with a orange block and chrome accents then take some wood pieces for the interior off of a waldrock burban i found at the yard to give the interior a old school feel and some bigger leaf springs so it sits level with the cranked T-bars :) oh 4 hi mod also

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
gonna be going to the yard within the next month to get some rust free fenders and front wheel wells so excited!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I never saw the pics of your truck! That's a ton of rust!!! Glad to see you're getting it fixed.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

got a new grill i prefer the sealed beam grills idk why

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

repainted the new grill i think it looks awesome!!!!!