1993 gmc sierra 2500 5.0L any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try a junkyard that has a search function.

I just did a Ebay search and V10a are from 1,300 to 2300 including shipping.
4r100s from 9-1100 plus freight

How much is this c2500 you’re looking to purchase? I just did a OfferUp search in my area and yiu can get a V10 F250 truck for 3000-6000. These are 99 and up.

Last edited:

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try a junkyard that has a search function.

I just did a Ebay search and V10a are from 1,300 to 2300 including shipping.

How much is this c2500 you’re looking to purchase?
I quit looking at it a while ago.

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I quit looking at it a while ago.

ok. Sounds like you’re pretty much in the get another truck mode. Which is fine. I still strongly suggest you look for something newer rather than something that old. That truck looks like it’s been drowned in a river pulled out then left out in a field. That thing is a pile. I would the even waste my time looking at it.

nothing is more expensive than a cheap car

Well if you don’t wanna work on a truck.....why are you buying a old 1993 chevy? .......I can see if it’s a low mile grandpa truck but that’s nowhere near that.

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok. Sounds like you’re pretty much in the get another truck mode. Which is fine. I still strongly suggest you look for something newer rather than something that old. That truck looks like it’s been drowned in a river pulled out then left out in a field. That thing is a pile. I would the even waste my time looking at it.

nothing is more expensive than a cheap car

Well if you don’t wanna work on a truck.....why are you buying a old 1993 chevy? .......I can see if it’s a low mile grandpa truck but that’s nowhere near that.
Yeah. I am not totally against fixing the ford but I am sure not looking forward to it and I had already been planning to find a Chevy as soon as possible. I am young but that ford suspension is killer on the back and it isn't great on the tens of thousands of dollars in parts I roll with.
Oh and it isn't that I don't want to work on a truck. I don't want to work on a Ford. I take my ford hatred seriously. [emoji1787]

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you took it that seriously, you wouldn't have bought it in the first place.