1991 C1500 Step Side Part Outside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Odd request but do you still have the grey area around the door handle that hold the switches and stuff. Would you wanna sell those with switches and maybe a 5 inch pigtail on everything? I cut mine off to put on another style but im not liking it so much

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Odd request but do you still have the grey area around the door handle that hold the switches and stuff. Would you wanna sell those with switches and maybe a 5 inch pigtail on everything? I cut mine off to put on another style but im not liking it so much

I have all of that. I'll do $40 plus shipping/Paypal fees on it. Would you like pictures?

Mercy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just arrived! Can't wait to put it on. if i lived closer i would have taken that tailgate from you. Thanks again

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I moved the pictures to the bottom of the ad, so I think that should make it a little easier to read. I'm open to any offers on items, just let me know!