1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Hey Eric thanks for keeping me updated on facebook! Hope all is well with the kiddos. I'm excited to start seeing progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem man! And yes... everything is going great... ill have to check how many pictures ive takin so I can post them!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
LOL!! Yupp.... just trying to figure out what bolt and lenth I need for the cab.... I lost them ..... dang. ANd same with the body mounts, I got two thicker ones, and 4 thinner ones ?which go where ?!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check the lmc catalog! they are great parts diagrams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I actually did that!! But can't seem to figure it out. The energie bushing kit says the big one goes under the rad support.. So that's what I'm going to do. No figure out what bolts it needs lol.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Well, finally back at it... ordered my coils and starring to mock up the rear end again..was never truly happy with 4 link setup I had install before. So I'm restarting it. Hopefully next weekend I'll cut out the old and redo it.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1458346644899.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1458346644899.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im sure the Facebook world knows already but...where is this project at? Good progress over a year ago! :)