1990 454ss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You dont think they look to fat on front?

Not at all, i run 255, and i like it. I seen a pic on here, dawm... always forget what member!!!! But he had 295 on all four corners! God that looks straight up bad ass! i just love the look of a wide tire..

slow ss

Reaction score
Figured id post some pics of when i first got it and before i pulled all the stuff off i didnt like like those tail light covers, window vents and bowtie muffler tips. This is when i first pulled it off roll back
You must be registered for see images attach

now 2 this i like the pic cause its kind of dark hides the clear coat peeling on roof and hood lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
It was 'Stroker52' that was running 295/50's on a 4/6 drop. (!) Apparently, they only really rubbed at full lock. There was a pic or 2 around here, but I just can't find 'em.

slow ss

Reaction score
It was 'Stroker52' that was running 295/50's on a 4/6 drop. (!) Apparently, they only really rubbed at full lock. There was a pic or 2 around here, but I just can't find 'em.

was that with stock wheels?