1989 seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MR. WHEELS

Reaction score
I have a 1989 C1500 single cab & I would like to know if a seat from an '08 silverado will fit. I want a bench seat with a fold down console but I also want cup holders in that console.. If an '08 dsnt fit, suggestions on what will that will fit my criteria are asked for & greatly appreciated!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I have a 90 reg cab I've got a 60/40 bench that came out of a 95+ GMT 400 the only thing it doesn't have that your looking for is cupholders in the console

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my static android

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Anything will fit if you make seat brackets.

I had a dodge 60/40 with the huge "business center" fold down arm rest in my 89:

Probably the best bench seat setup I've even had. Super comfortable and ultra useful. That armrest is so freakin big and flat it's like having a coffee table in there!

I'd have one in the 98 if I could find one with power everything and lumbar like the GM seats do, 'cause, well......GM seats have always sucked hind teet for comfort and use.

I believe later years came with integrated or/or flip out cup holders.

Great thing was, since it is a bench it was super cheap and the popularity of those older dodge trucks meant there were seats everywhere.

Little cutting and welder work and they fit great.

Not a bolt in affair though.....

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rear seat out of a 95-99 crew cab chevy/gmc truck. Its a bench with fold down center arm rest with cup holders made in, bolts up just like a factory front bench seat.

Depending on where in louisiana your at I have one i was getting ready to throw away if you want it your welcome to it just have to come pick it up.