1989 GMC SCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkSierra

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Been looking around the site for a while and figured I would post. I have a 1989 GMC Sierra Regular Cab Shortbox. Started out as a Stepside but converted to fleet. I would like to put some pics up but not sure the best place to do it from or if there is a certain site that needs to be used inorder to do it. Can someone lead me in the right direction? Thanks!

BlkSierra

Reaction score
O and I have a 2/4 inch drop for it from belltech. spindles for the front and Leafs for the back that is why I posted in the Lowered and Bagged Section. It is not installed yet but is getting put in the weekend of the 26th

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Easiest thing is to upload them to facebook, then copy the url into the photo box on here. Will allow you to use full size photos. You can also use photobucket for this but i don't know anything about doing it this way, im sure its same tho.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Photobucket is a lot easier and that way u dont have to post tons of pics on facebook

98_k1500

Reaction score
I only got a few on here. I don't got alot of pics cuz other than a non-smart camera phone, i have no way to take pictures. I may get me a decent digital camera before long. It would be much easier than having to text them to my email, save them, upload them to facebook, then post them on here lol.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I only got a few on here. I don't got alot of pics cuz other than a non-smart camera phone, i have no way to take pictures. I may get me a decent digital camera before long. It would be much easier than having to text them to my email, save them, upload them to facebook, then post them on here lol.

I used to do that same thing lol thats been years ago though

98_k1500

Reaction score
We are stuck in the past here lol. Anyway, not to derail this guy's thread. Sounds like a fun project. Good luck with the drop, i hope it goes smooth for you. Thats about all the assistance i can offer you in that department.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
2/4 is nice, but you WILL want to go lower in time.
It'll just start creeping into you're thoughts. Just randomly at first.
Slowly, (but surely!) it'll start to occupy every waking moment.
Then it'll start to invade your sleep.
It will. I just know it!

'Get down with the sickness'. Lol!

Reaction score
Welcome!
2/4 is nice, but you WILL want to go lower in time.
It'll just start creeping into you're thoughts. Just randomly at first.
Slowly, (but surely!) it'll start to occupy every waking moment.
Then it'll start to invade your sleep.
It will. I just know it!

'Get down with the sickness'. Lol!

:rotflmao:
Awesome!

BlkSierra

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
Alright hopefully that worked. I have a 2" Cowl Induction hood sitting in my garage for it. The lowering kit is in the box ready to go on. Just ordered a new coolant temperature sensor for it and a MAP Sensor. Have a new Idler arm for it. Front Pads and rotors, Front wheel bearings, Axle seals and new rear shocks. O ya I forgot to mention it is a 350 with 5 speed manual transmission! took me two years to find! Sorry don't have any pics of it with the stepside box on it as I had them on my old phone which is now done for! Thanks for the guidance in loading the pics.