$1300.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow....if ever there was a chance to make some extra money that is it!!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a scam I see those all the time there was a group that was doing ads like that in a city about half an hour from me,people would show up at a location to look at the car or truck a girl would be the one showing it and a few guys popped out of the shadows put a gun to the person and take all their money and split took almost 2 months to catch them.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
its a scam I see those all the time there was a group that was doing ads like that in a city about half an hour from me,people would show up at a location to look at the car or truck a girl would be the one showing it and a few guys popped out of the shadows put a gun to the person and take all their money and split took almost 2 months to catch them.

I was emailing a guy about a mint 2000 silverado for $2890 lifted and everything they had it forsale in desmonies is and I said I wanted it and I could get it at there soonest convenience and they said oh it's in Williston nd I said ok what's your phone number I want it. She said I won a promotion from uship and I'll ship it for free then is said why is there plam trees in the background Lol never got a response or a phone number