05 GMC z71 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Billet grill installed.
You must be registered for see images attach

found some of my favorite gm wheels on craigslist so i picked them up and threw them on.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome build so far, I'm selling my '95 too for a newer GMC lol. I've already started looking at aftermarket parts for it, any performance mods for this like exhaust, cam, etc.?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome build so far, I'm selling my '95 too for a newer GMC lol. I've already started looking at aftermarket parts for it, any performance mods for this like exhaust, cam, etc.?

Pretty much stock drivetrain. It does have a magnaflow muffler i put on it, but other then that it is stock. i have went down the road of suping up my daily driver and it just seems to turn into to much upkeep everyday.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments on the wheels guys, I have always liked the wheels alot and got a steal on them.

I am thinking about getting a new grill shell and painting it body color. To me with the billet grill being shiny, and the chrome surround and the chrome bumper there is just alot of flash on the front end. What do you guys think?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments on the wheels guys, I have always liked the wheels alot and got a steal on them.

I am thinking about getting a new grill shell and painting it body color. To me with the billet grill being shiny, and the chrome surround and the chrome bumper there is just alot of flash on the front end. What do you guys think?

I think it would look good

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, i am really thinking about getting another grille shell. Worst case scenerio i can swap it back to chrome pretty easy.

Finally made some time to pull my headlights apart and take out the yellow reflectors. Also ordered clean turn signal lenses along with all the leds i need for the front end.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score

That would look great!