Yay or nay? need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Thought it would look cool to do this to my grille, but i dont want too, considering im getting crystal glass headlights in a few weeks, so i can ditch my pitch black ones..

what do you think?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Makes it kinda look like you got a phantom grill, imo i liked it better before

Reaction score
I say go for it. Looks alot cleaner and sleeker. IMO. Id Photoshop a few other pis in different angles first since the part of the grill you are trying to black out isnt a perfect line. It is curved. It might look good in that angle but crappy in another.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
photo shop the pic you used for your sig,,,

reason why im saying that is because i really like the look of the front end of your truck in your sig... and i wanna see them side by side...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
As long as its done properly (aka proper paint prep work) it should look ok provided you are using blacked out headlights...otherwise its gonna stick out like a sore thumb (in a bad way) if you just get chrome backed lights..

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk the phantom grille look is pretty cool but either way looks good! It took me a minute to find the difference lol