Exhaust Opinions

Should I run with the glasspack or stock muffler?

• Cherrybomb Glasspack

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Stock Muffler

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Magnaflow muffler, with rest of exhaust being stock. Nice deep sound, no drone, and you won't seem like a d-bag to your neighbors (well, at least not because of the exhaust...)
How would a Magnapack do? With drone especially? I found one video of it and it sounded pretty good.

Im having a hard time with the differences of all the magnapack mufflers. Theres a ton of options in the 3 inch section but Im not sure of the differences. I know some are bigger than others.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly I loved the sound of the glasspack that was on there. Only reason I took it off is because the exhaust dumped midway through the cab and was getting into the cab.

Now I have 2 pieces of clamped exhaust stuck in the glasspack that I dont see how I can get out.(I dont have a torch).

I may end up just getting another glasspack. Probably a thrush one, although a cherrybomb may have been on there.(not sure which one was on)