Working girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My K1500 has been a West Virginia mountain runner all it's life. The bed came from down south somewhere. I picked up an almost duplicate parts truck last week. The only body panel not rotten is the hood. At least I can loose the black hood. Was told it was a G80 rear, no joy so still looking.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
That's why I have to get the tractor running. There's more fallen there and a couple of huge locusts i have to pull yet. Getting them down the mountains to the flats is tough.
What kind of tractor do you have? I have a few classics... 1937 Allis Chalmers B with a 6ft belly mower, 1939 John Deere A with a live hydraulic pump and bucket, and a 1942 Farmall H parade ready.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always had the opinion that if im driving what i want why worry about fuel mileage?
It cost what it costs so i don't look at the price. If it was 5 cents cheaper across the street i would not even know it, But then again i only drive maybe 10 miles a day during the week and maybe a couple hundred on weekends.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two days ago fuel was 3.39 at Wal-Mart 3.79 across the road. That's in Elkins. Here in the valley it's always .50 per gallon more. So we always fill up when we go shopping.
Here in NZ the price can vary over a dollar per gallon. We use an app called Gaspy that lists the prices at all the gas stations so I always check to see where it will be cheapest on my trip and hold out until I get there to fill up.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I just filled up the wife's car Wednesday, $4.499/Gal for regular! Mine takes 91 Octane $4.999/Gal at QT! Plus, I have Lean Cruise shut off until I get the engine broke in. :confused:
You live in the middle of the desert and it's 100mi. just to the gas station? Correct? lol Regular is about $3.40 here.