Working girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always had the opinion that if im driving what i want why worry about fuel mileage?
It cost what it costs so i don't look at the price. If it was 5 cents cheaper across the street i would not even know it, But then again i only drive maybe 10 miles a day during the week and maybe a couple hundred on weekends.
Filling a 34 gallon tank weekly certainly adds another element considering prices. But I just bought my sons 03 Tacoma off of him, he bought a Mazda 6. This winter my 96 K1500 will rest for the winter.

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice can someone make a video on how to use the 4x4 and tow ? I know you got to go into neutral and go at certain speeds but I'm still lost never used mines before it's mainly used for in town and freeway driving but would like to learn how to put work in it. So glad for these trucks pretty strong and reliable and you don't have to pay 70k for a new truck. I still can't do burn outs either lmao it'll chirp but I'm doing something wrong. Do I put it in low and brake and gas at the same time? I drive it hard

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gas is under $6 here I don't even bother looking I just pump , it'll get depressing after awhile. I'm more concerned about the crime when you pump fuel it gets dangerous so you have to be vigilant when your pumping fuel crime is crazy now with the economy. It was so bad people were punching holes in gas tanks they wouldn't even siphon the gas, so you lose gas and a gas tank.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in NZ the price can vary over a dollar per gallon. We use an app called Gaspy that lists the prices at all the gas stations so I always check to see where it will be cheapest on my trip and hold out until I get there to fill up.
Our problem is everything is so far away. The price of living in a small mountain town

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just filled up and it was US$6.67 per US gallon. Our only refinery has been shut down so we are buying refined on the world market and our currency is stuffed so it will just keep going up.