Working girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Half a maple fell in front of my house. Used the GMC to drag it down road to other side of property last year.
Thats right God all dingal here. I have some Sugar Maples that I can tap now. I can make American Revolution Home brew with the sap. Washington troops did it in the spring. Unless my history books are wrong?

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats right God all dingal here. I have some Sugar Maples that I can tap now. I can make American Revolution Home brew with the sap. Washington troops did it in the spring. Unless my history books are wrong?
I've been studying black walnut syrup. Lots of trees on the property.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
My Burb does, every day....just hit 209,000 yesterday, going across Houston for work.
My K2500 just hit 430k miles last week. I don’t remember what the past life was, all I know is that it’s from the Gulfport, MS area but I’m thinking it was a Caribbean criminal chase truck (dog the bounty hunter style) or it was someone’s hotshot rig they used in the Deep South.