who the hell is someotherguy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Welcome!! I remember ya from FSC!!

My truck also came factory with tow hooks! No one ever believes me!!! Haha

Deff a strange option.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
wow, your 2wd looks wicked! and a stock NV4500 in a half ton? WIN!!!!!!!!

My truck also came factory with tow hooks! No one ever believes me!!! Haha

Here's the SPID label for anybody that gets geeky into them like I do. Of course RPO MT8 is the NV4500, but the little-known tow hook RPO is V76. I wasn't kidding about the thing being all original, even the receiver hitch is factory - RPO UY7 for the trailer harness, RPO VY4 trailer hitch. RPO Z82 has something to do with it too - trailer provisions special equipment H.D.

You must be registered for see images attach

Greetings!
Is the boneyard still around?

Nah. I shut it down in 2010. Honestly wish I'd have kept it open, I miss the place, a lot!

:welcome: I love the 58 dually

Me too. If I'd had more time to tinker with stuff I'd have hung onto it. It had injector pump problems (what 6.5TD doesn't?) and I picked up pretty much all the parts to convert it to the '93 style mechanical pump, and never got around to it. I still have the damn parts, spent a pile on them, sitting in a box in storage!! Plan was to get it running reliably, bag it, and leave the body as-is!

Richard