Who is Sean Buick 76?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals! I’m a 41 year old car and truck nut from Edmonton Alberta Canada! I’ve recently got into a 92 Silverado and I started a thread about it, so have a look.

I’ve been wrenching on vehicles since I was a teenager and I’ve completed some pretty big projects over the years. My first truck was a 91 Dakota 4x4 with manual transmission and I really enjoyed rowing the gears in that! My second truck was a 91 6 lug 2500 ext cab short box, and I rebuilt that truck slowly over the years. I had about 6 of the OBS trucks over the years from a Lowered 2wd reg cab 5 speed with a 383 to a solid axle swapped truck just like it but 4x4.

I’m blessed enough to have a nice shop at my house with a hoist, welders etc so I can tackle almost anything. On my hoist currently is my twin turbo Buick Skylark that’s in the middle of a billet internal 1000+ Hp setup.

My new 92 purchase will be my first try at welding in cab corners and rockers however I’m sure it will work out fine!

Thank you for having me on the forum and I look forward to helping others and would appreciate the advice!

Attachments

• IMG_2417.jpeg
    IMG_2417.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 21

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I sold the white steppy it had a 383 stroker and a 5 speed. It was quick and I made a lot of money flipping it but I still miss it.

Here is my thread about the plans for my truck. Basically keep it stock height, cab corners, rockers, and paint it myself. Swap in a 360ish HP SBC and add a GT-45 turbo. A performance clutch and possi will be needed. The NV-4500 works well and should be up to the task. Just a 4x4 work truck I can abuse year round.