where'd yall mount toggle switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zhudlin

Reaction score
I am wanting to know basically the same thing, except mine is for lights, so I would want constant. Where is a convenient place to pull power from. I have a 98 rclb.

Zach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I'd just run power straight from the battery to a relay then thru the firewall into the cab..that's what ive always done and if you wrap it into the factory wiring under the hood it looks great.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Panels I built back in late 03. Still setup this way today. Haven't found a use for all the switches yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice setup there..i wish i had the old lego style dash..makes putting switches and stuff in much easier

but here is what i did with the switch box i have for my lightbar

Reaction score
Here's mine.
The single to the left of the steering wheel is for the reverse/scene lights (manually controlled) mounted on the rear bumper.
The duals to the right of the steering wheel are for the Emergency Strobes in the fours corners and the grill.

I went simple and clean on these.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is old but heres a pic of my switches. green is fogs. blue is blue interior lights. red is backup lights. i took the cd player out and mounted them in diamond plate. looks a lot better in person but all i could get with the phone.