Calling all Escalade/Denali experts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found this in my 1999 Tahoe brochure. The 12 disc CD changer was a dealer installed option…. WHERE DID IT GO???

Does ANYONE have one of these dealer installed changers????

Attachments

• IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 4

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found this in my 1999 Tahoe brochure. The 12 disc CD changer was a dealer installed option…. WHERE DID IT GO???

Does ANYONE have one of these dealer installed changers????
Oh man, didn’t these go in the center console? I’ve seen these at the salvage yard before.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh man, didn’t these go in the center console? I’ve seen these at the salvage yard before.
not in the standard 95-00 obs console. i tried to fit a 6 disc in mine and it wouldnt fit. The Escalades and denalis had one in their console though. It's a little bigger

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not in the standard 95-00 obs console. i tried to fit a 6 disc in mine and it wouldnt fit. The Escalades and denalis had one in their console though. It's a little bigger
Yes, that’s what I’m talking about. I’ve seen these at the salvage yard. At one point there were 3 of them there.