Calling all Escalade/Denali experts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found this in my 1999 Tahoe brochure. The 12 disc CD changer was a dealer installed option…. WHERE DID IT GO???

Does ANYONE have one of these dealer installed changers????

Attachments

• IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 8

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found this in my 1999 Tahoe brochure. The 12 disc CD changer was a dealer installed option…. WHERE DID IT GO???

Does ANYONE have one of these dealer installed changers????
Oh man, didn’t these go in the center console? I’ve seen these at the salvage yard before.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not in the standard 95-00 obs console. i tried to fit a 6 disc in mine and it wouldnt fit. The Escalades and denalis had one in their console though. It's a little bigger
Yes, that’s what I’m talking about. I’ve seen these at the salvage yard. At one point there were 3 of them there.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
TWELVE disc changer??? I've never seen one of those! Does it use the same hookup cable as the 6 disc changer?
I never have seen one of those either! Wonder if it is under the seat or in the cargo area?
That load floor organizer thingy looks neat, anyone have one and how well does it work? Wonder if there's a Suburban version.....

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know but we need answers. I want that 12 disc CD changer lol. Some of the GM cars had a CD changer in the trunk, the only spot I can really think to put the changer is under the rear seat. I think i'll end up putting mine under the rear passenger seat, but i don't know where i'll install the amps. The other side of the rear seat has all the VHS stuff.

Can anyone get a part number for that 12 disc changer? One isn't listed in this brochure.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Appears the 12 disc changer came in Corvettes and Camaros as well. Looks to be made by Pioneer. Just something else to add to the long want list for the Junkyard.

I wish we could find an example in a tahoe/suburban. Very curious where they mounted it.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the radio that is running 6 disk cd changer with a sub and steering wheel controls from cadillac on my 99 tahoe
You must be registered for see images attach