Replacement '96+ Ashtray Mounting Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@PM18S4 Nice models, thanks for the reminder, here is our model.

The ones PM18S4 drew above are better for FDM, the model I drew was designed for SLS/SLA and would really push the small detail limits on most FDM machines.

Reaction score
Hey folks! Wanted to let everyone know that thanks to @Wildblue19 at Reversion Raceworks, I now have a small supply of 3D printed replacements for the '96+ ashtray mounting clips (GM part number 12549532). He printed some up free of charge and I'd like to get them out to whoever needs them. No one's making any money off of these, just cover actual shipping costs to your location is all I ask. I'm willing to ship these anywhere in the world. If you need some, just post in this thread and/or send me a PM. Let me know how many you need (four will do one truck) and PM me your shipping address. I can accept PayPal, Check, or USPS Money Order.

Note that these have not been test fitted in anything yet, but should be identical to the LMC sourced replacements that they were modeled from. If you get some please report back here and let us all know how they fit!

You must be registered for see images attach
I’m in need of 4 of these for my 99 2dr. I would gladly pay for them & cover shipping to 11554. Please let me know Charlie

Vanishing Point

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too am in need of 4 of these for my 96 2DR. C2500 8600 GVW LONG BED 14 BOLT SEMI FLOAT.
I would gladly pay for them & cover shipping to 91740. Please let me know IF YOU CAN OBLIGED.
Thanks Dan

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m in need of 4 of these for my 99 2dr. I would gladly pay for them & cover shipping to 11554. Please let me know Charlie

I too am in need of 4 of these for my 96 2DR. C2500 8600 GVW LONG BED 14 BOLT SEMI FLOAT.
I would gladly pay for them & cover shipping to 91740. Please let me know IF YOU CAN OBLIGED.
Thanks Dan

I can do that, sent you both a message.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

FA31

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two 2 doors, they both need them.

Please let me know!

I was actually planning a trip to a yard soon to look for some and a few other odds & ends, I almost never find anything though :(

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have two 2 doors, they both need them.

Please let me know!

I was actually planning a trip to a yard soon to look for some and a few other odds & ends, I almost never find anything though :(

I can do that, sending you a message now.