Where does your exhaust exit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Behind the tires at 45 or so degrees.

See...

You must be registered for see images attach

:lol:

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
If I had a 2wd like yours I would have the tips come out on the side right in front of the rear tire. Either 2 3-4" round tips like you normally see or maybe even 2 big oval tips like you see in NASCAR. I'd personally do 1 big or 2 oval tips like in NASCAR, would be different and help with ground clearance in case you go even lower. Just an opinion I guess lol.

I'd like to do that, but I've got a weird thing about symmetry, they can't both come out the same side haha. I'm thinking of doing a Tahoe fuel tank swap so I can exit both sides in front of the tires

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Into the interior. Seriously.. I am sucking fumes big-time in this truck, and I have no idea where from. The seals are good all the way around, the firewall is tight. I have to drive it with the windows down, or I get light-headed.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Behind the tire tipped down at an angle sorry crappy pic but it's the best I've got for now.

You must be registered for see images attach

CrewCab Steve