Where does your exhaust exit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

efeezhee

Reaction score
I have mine cut at the muffler and turned down to the ground. It gives it a nice grumble and clean look.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Turn down is the way to go!

Got any clips yet JD?

~Via Mobile \,,/

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is turned down but I'm going to change it to exiting at 45* angle behind each tire with 4 inch tips. I hate the drone in the cab.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Turn down is the way to go!

Got any clips yet JD?

~Via Mobile \,,/

Nah man, unfortunately I don't have a video camera, and my phone sucks major balls at recording videos. I'll see how my iPod does tomorrow. The whole neighborhood is asleep :lol:.

And I liked the turndowns on my Thrush, but it made it sounds more like air whooshing than anything else. Sounded like crap. The Flowmaster sounds SO much better, and I really want to have tips out the back, otherwise I would just put turndowns back on haha.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Mine is turned down but I'm going to change it to exiting at 45* angle behind each tire with 4 inch tips. I hate the drone in the cab.

Mine doesn't drone at all, actually. It kinda "rumbles" the cab, but with the windows up, you can barely hear it. As of right now, the muffler is JUST past the seam between the cab and bed, and has nothing on the outlets.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Mine doesn't drone at all, actually. It kinda "rumbles" the cab, but with the windows up, you can barely hear it. As of right now, the muffler is JUST past the seam between the cab and bed, and has nothing on the outlets.

That's VERY surprising. Must have a weak engine. :rofl:

~Via Mobile \,,/

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
That's VERY surprising. Must have a weak engine. :rofl:

~Via Mobile \,,/

Believe me, the old girls has lots of kick left in her. And that's saying something because one injector isn't working properly, and something is wrong with the MAP sensor or EGR. Haven't done any testing yet. Although, going from the Thrush to the 10 Series seems to have freed a little bit of throttle response up. Could just be the "awesome exhaust, heavier foot" effect, but I swear she picks up QUICK down low after the thrush was cut off.